Part-Time, Remote position: 10 hours/week to start
Who we are…
ISOThrive is a biotechnology company committed to maximizing overall health by feeding the microbiome with our prebiotic nectar. ISOThrive is a gastroenterologist recommended microFood that nourishes specific bacteria in the gut to resolve imbalances that are at the root of chronic health conditions. We are looking to hire an individual who shares our passion for wellness and helping others feel their best!
We are looking for a part-time Customer Service Associate for permanently remote work.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-moving startup in the exciting field of nutrition for the microbiome. We are seeking an experienced customer service associate to provide excellent and timely customer service by phone, email, and social media. The ideal person is a self-starter, a creative problem solver, with a “do what it takes to make it happen” attitude who is looking for a chance to work hard in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to both build a business and make the world a better place.
This is a great opportunity to work from your home office while being part of a team of seasoned and dedicated entrepreneurs. We are a roll-up-your sleeves team that keeps the big picture in mind while executing down to the smallest details.
In this role you will….
- Provide front line customer service support, including responding directly to customer questions and resolving problems over a variety of channels such as email, phone, e-commerce sites, and social media channels.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner over all channels.
- Be able to schedule meetings, calls, appoints, etc. as necessary.
- Work closely with operations staff to continually streamline and simplify workflows regarding customer service and community management.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of ISOThrive’s customer service policies and protocols.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to relevant parties.
- Additional tasks and projects, which can vary on a day-to-day basis.
Experience you have...
- 2+ years related experience in customer service and support.
- Experience with remote work.
- Experience and comfort using Shopify, ZenDesk, Facebook, Instagram, DocuSign, and Amazon Seller Central platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Outlook, and Dropbox (or equivalent).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong people skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative with the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to take on new responsibilities in a flexible environment.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
You should apply If...
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a startup in a new industry.
- You have an existing home office.
- You are very organized and enjoy helping others get and stay organized.
- You are not afraid to ask questions to make sure the job is getting done correctly.
- You have a passion for health and/or fitness.
Send resume and cover letter to: hiring@ISOThrive.com
In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in this position and our company, your experience in a remote work environment, and what tool(s) you are proficient in to manage customer service responses.
Start date: Immediate
ISOThrive is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with ISOThrive to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: ISOThrive does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, ISOThrive does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.